Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Moped Justice Mission

My friends, I am excited. God planted a crazy idea in my head last August that has begun to flourish into a reality. I am eager to share about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity my close friend Brady and I have been given.

We will be embarking on an 8,000 mile trip around the United States. On our mopeds.

http://www.mopedjusticemission.blogspot.com/

This blog will be our primary medium for providing updates on our adventure. Please share this with any other friends you know who would enjoy hearing about God's plan for justice, or just to see an example of the unique and exciting opportunities God has in store for those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Just about every day I literally become giddy with excitement when I realize the reality of this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment