Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stayin' alive

I am in class. I am tired. I haven't slept in 25 hours. We're discussing mind-numbing legal cases. I'm fading in and out of consciousness. This is an attempt to stay awake and not drool on my desk. Vice President is down there in the front row. Mondale. That one. How does a lowly man boast in his exaltation? Whqt does it mean to be under grace, rather thqn under the law? Would you be bothered if you knew the government was tqpping your phone? I should go for a run. I set up my little Christmas tree on Thanksgiving. ..pulling out all the stops for Christmas this year, I guess. It was reqlly warm yesterday. Thelma insisted we go for a ride. I need to do more social experiments. Hard to do without my co-researcher, Nick. I miss Nick. I hope to see him ssjfofoalsfa Woah.. I wonder if the dark night of the soul is legitimate, or just a mystics met idea.. The St. John of the Cross version, anyway. Love. Love is commitment, action, and costly. I have a cut on my left index finger, making it difficult to play certain chords on the guitar. Praise the Lord I'm beginning to get the hang of bar chords. There's mud on my linoleum that I need to clean up when I get home. I like tea. I think i prefer tea over hot chocolate because it's healthier and it's easier to clean up. Saturday night was so much fun. I haven't gone bowling in a while. I need to do my bus ride sometime. I want to meet some homeless guys. I miss Mel Trotter mission. And the camp. Other than people, what do i miss most about Michigan? ... Bible college..reed's lake..oh..the airport overlook.. The j.w. Marriott top floor..having a master key to my college..but I'm so glad im here. Mondale just dropped his lapel mike. That was loud. These folks know so much about politics. How does one not accidentally shoot someone? Practice gun safety and don't aim guns at people. Ever. EVER. Roger Youderian. I like that name. I'm struggling... It really grinds my gears when people start packing up before class is over. It really, truly irritates me. I'm usually pretty passive. But now the rustle is beginning, and my blood pressure is rising. I like my tie. I wore it in Sarah's wedding. I have survived the class period. I have a heated blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment